Thank you for shopping at Envy Bathrooms. There may be times when customers may not be totally satisfied with a purchase of an item ordered through us. For dealing with such situations, we have chalked out our policy on refunds and returns. The following are important terms and conditions of our refunds and returns on the products you purchase from us.
- You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
- For Returns: The Products must be returned in the condition that you received them. In this case, we will refund the price of the Products excluding delivery, but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement within 14 days from the date on which you received the goods. (Refer Point 1.)
- Please note that we cannot accept returns of Carpets as these are cut to the size ordered.
- Please note that for returns of Tiles, there will be an applicable fee of 50% restocking charge. This is out of our control as the fee is passed on from the manufacturer. We advise if you are unsure of the tiles, to order a sample before you purchase.
- Where we have agreed to collect the item for you, a charge of £30 inc VAT will be applied and deducted from the total refund amount payable to you.
- Change Of Mind: In cases where you decide to cancel your order within 14 days and where the goods have not been shipped out by us, you are eligible for a full refund without any charges.
- Refunds: We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. The refund will be made using the same mode of payment as you used for the purchase, at no extra cost to you.
- For orders cancelled once the goods have been dispatched from our distribution centre. Such cancellation of orders, in addition to rejected deliveries, will result in a refund of the products, less any costs incurred by us in recovering the items back to our distribution centre (up to 25% restocking fee and any carriage cost incurred in returning the item back to Envy). The delivery charge is non refundable.
- Please note if you reject a delivery, you will need to inform us within 24 hours of the rejected delivery.
- For Defective Products: We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- It is highly advisable to check the product(s) for damage, preferably with the delivery driver and to notify us of any damages within a reasonable period. The driver will wait whilst you check the goods for damages (This only applies to palletised delivery.)
- Returning Goods: You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us. You need to write the order number on a separate sheet inside the packaging, so it's easier for identification of the items. Do not mark your original packaging. You should send the goods at the following address:
Envy Bathrooms, Unit 3Q Faraday Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2AD
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
- If you have any questions regarding the returns:
You can email us at email@example.com
You can call us on 01635 635400.